COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The type of personal data collected in accordance with the Service may vary depending on the activity and may include:
- First and last name (or the name you have associated with your device);
- Telephone number;
- Transaction identifiers for purchases;
- Email address used to login the dSONIQ account;
- Profile picture;
- Age and date of birth;
- Information about the hardware you may own;
- If applicable, physical geolocation and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- Occupation (e.g. studio engineer, live sound engineer);
- Audio software used (e.g. Pro-tools, Live)
- zip code;
- area code;
- Time zone where a Service is used;
- Information about the computer used;
- software and platform used;
- Incident data;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Network Media Access Control (MAC) address and connection;
- Browser type and language;
- Referring pages, landing pages, exit pages and URLs;
- Number of clicks;
- Domain names;
- Pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- Statistics about your interactions with the Service, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of this activity
dSONIQ may also receive public information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies and/or data that dSONIQ may use to supplement personal information provided directly by the customer.
dSONIQ may send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will be used only to send them information and updates pertaining to their order or to respond to their inquiries, requests or questions. Users who decide to opt into dSONIQ mailing list will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Users who wish unsubscribe from the list may do so at any time by following the detailed instructions found at the bottom of each email they receive from dSONIQ.
dSONIQ will not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
In addition to the direct Service, dSONIQ uses personal information that people voluntary provide to:
- Reply to user's request of information regarding dSONIQ products and services;
- Allow candidates to apply for a job through dSONIQ site.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information provided will not be disclosed, rented, loaned, leased, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose stated herein.